-->

Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIY Growth Chart Ruler

DIY Growth Ruler! Perfect for keeping track of your little one's as they grow!
First I purchased a piece of 1x8x6 wood at lowes for about $5.67 and stained it( Stain used pictured below). Next, after it had dried overnight I used a measuring tape and made a tiny marks  at every inch with a pencil. To make it look like a authentic ruler I had the lines be different sizes. I then went over the lines with a paint pen that I found at Wal-Mart for $1.97

I had attempted to paint the numbers on but, I was not to fond of them so I made a trip back to the store and found these at Wal-Mart for $6.97 they just stick right on and seemed to be the perfect size! I bought a nail in alligator picture frame hook and voila!

The Finished Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment